If you don’t have time or extra cash to donate, maybe you have some things lying around your house that we could use. Take a moment to look at our ever-changing WISH LIST and see if you can help us cross a few things off!
Our current wish list:
- Serving Trays & Bowls: We use these to serve fresh healthy snacks to kids and we are always looking for beautiful serving dishes.
- Kitchen supplies: Whisks, paring knives, vegetable peelers, garlic presses, dish towels, flatware
- Chicken “Kitch”: We are always looking for chicken-themed items for our “chicken education station.” We love anything with a chicken, chicks, roosters, or eggs.
- Home Depot gift cards: We are always in need of gloves, tools, irrigation supplies, drill bits, nails, screws, and lumber.
- Clippers: The smaller ones are better for the kids, preferably the ones that have a locking mechanism.
- Scissors: Any size and shape.
- Baskets: We use baskets all of the time for harvesting. Baskets of all shapes and sizes are always welcome.
- Dry erase markers
- Chalk board paint & chalk board pens
- New kitchen towels & sponges