If you don’t have time or extra cash to donate, maybe you have some things lying around your house that we could use. Take a moment to look at our ever-changing WISH LIST and see if you can help us cross a few things off!
Our current wish list:
- Hand Mixers: We need a few good hand mixers to help in our cooking classes.
- Sandwich board signs: so we can tell you what wonderful veggies are for sale or where something is happening
- Lowe's Gift Cards: We are always in need of gloves, tools, irrigation supplies, drill bits, nails, screws, and lumber.
- Clippers: The smaller ones are better for the kids, preferably the ones that have a locking mechanism.
- Art supplies: Such as scissors, paint sets, markers
- Baskets: We use baskets all of the time for harvesting. Baskets of all shapes and sizes are always welcome.
- Dry erase markers
- Chalk board paint & chalk board pens
- Safe: A security safe to store checks, cash and priceless seeds.
- Paper cutter
If you have any of these treasures that you'd like to donate, please contact Elizabeth Sparks: email@example.com