If you don’t have time or extra cash to donate, maybe you have some things lying around your house that we could use. Take a moment to look at our ever-changing WISH LIST and see if you can help us cross a few things off!
Our current wish list:
- A mini-fridge: We are looking for a small mini-fridge, it doesn't need to have a freezer.
- A washing machine: We need a simple and basic electric washing machine to wash our farm towels.
- Serving Trays & Bowls: We use these to serve fresh healthy snacks to kids and we are always looking for beautiful serving dishes.
- Kitchen supplies: Whisks, paring knives, vegetable peelers, garlic presses, dish towels, flatware
- Home Depot gift cards: We are always in need of gloves, tools, irrigation supplies, drill bits, nails, screws, and lumber.
- Clippers: The smaller ones are better for the kids, preferably the ones that have a locking mechanism.
- Art supplies: Such as scissors, paint sets, markers
- Baskets: We use baskets all of the time for harvesting. Baskets of all shapes and sizes are always welcome.
- Dry erase markers
- Chalk board paint & chalk board pens
- New kitchen towels & sponges
- Safe: A security safe to store checks, cash and priceless seeds.
- Paper cutter
If you have any of these treasures that you'd like to donate. Please contact Elizabeth Sparks @ email@example.com
· Safe: A security safe to store checks, cash and priceless seeds.
· Paper cutter