If you don’t have time or extra cash to donate, maybe you have some things lying around your house that we could use. Take a moment to look at our ever-changing WISH LIST and see if you can help us cross a few things off! You certainly don't have to get the exact one if we've added a link, these are just to give you an idea. Our current wish list:
- Sandwich board signs: so we can tell you what wonderful veggies are for sale or where something is happening.
- Lowe's gift cards: We are always in need of gloves, tools, irrigation supplies, drill bits, nails, screws, and lumber.
- Clippers: The smaller ones are better for the kids, preferably the ones that have a locking mechanism.
- Art supplies: Such as scissors, glue sticks, paint sets, markers, etc.
- Baskets: We use baskets all of the time for harvesting. Baskets of all shapes and sizes are always welcome.
- Dry erase markers: They go so quickly in learning environments.
- Chalk board paint & chalk board pens: For all those signs we are making!
- Paper cutter
- Working gloves: All sizes!
- Frost cloth: Medium grade.
- A broad fork: To make our lives a whole lot easier.
- Shade structure: We could really use this when we are processing veggies outside our barn ... we all know how strong that Arizona sun is!
If you have any of these treasures that you'd like to donate, please contact Elizabeth Sparks.